Audio driver elusive

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Bodrey

I just installed a fresh copy of XP w/SP3 on my ASUS X52F-X3 laptop. Managed to find all the drivers save for one...
In the Device Manager I've got an instance of "Other Devices: Audio Device on High Definition Audio Bus" (see below)

http://s903.beta.photobucket.com/user/Bodrey31/media/Clipboard01_zpsc205df7e.jpg.html

I've spent hours scouring the Internet, trying every audio driver I could find. None have worked. Can someone please help me? This is really getting frustrating. I'm not able to play MoH because as soon as it tries to play the sound my PC reboots. HELP!!!

Have you tried going to Asus site to look for drivers for that model laptop and what Operating System came with that Laptop?

Understood....

Have you installed the chipset drivers first and restarted then do the needed driver with the framework.

Bodrey

Yes. I installed both the .NET and Conexant drivers. Didn't fix the problem.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online