Audio driver not detect my headset microphone

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Bihu

A month ago after a windows update i had a few problem with my audio driver, i solved it but may since then my laptop don’t detect my headset micphone (hyperx cloud stringer. Yesterday i decided to solve this problem . I download the latast driver from asus and it’s still not working . I watched many videos but is can’t find good solution . When i open the controll panel’s sound option i can see my laptop use the internal microphone but its not detect may headset microphone . Somebody can help me pls?

Bihu

UPDATE if i connect bluetooth device (bt headphone ora apple airpods ) its working well just the jack input not detect the microphone

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online