1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Audio issues when connected to eGPU

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by changsta2004, Apr 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. changsta2004

changsta2004 Thread Starter

When I'm playing audio from just my laptop (nothing connected), I would hear everything, such as Spotify and Hearthstone from the same output (internal speakers or external speakers).
    However, this changes when I connect my Aorus 1080 Gaming Box to my laptop.
    Now, the sound is divided into different outputs and I can only select one...
    For example: Spotify would be running on Realtek High Def Audio and my in-game sound can't be heard. I switch my audio to NVidia High Def Audio and I can hear my game, but not my spotify music.
    How can I change this option so that I can hear everything through one audio output selection?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1209261

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice