1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Audio not working.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Dariaze, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dariaze

Dariaze Thread Starter

Alright I've been doing tons of things to get sound and nothing has worked, so I put my old PC speakers on this computer and it WAS working!, I was hearing sound and everthing was going ok so I tried plugging the speakers into my soundcard and it wasnt making sound so I plugged it back into the mobo and now the speakers are not making any sound!

I dont understand this one bit, how can my speakers work and then, just by taking it out for less then ten seconds and putting it back in the speakers stop working. What would cause this?

2. norton850

norton850

Hi

Maybe you can explain things again. Did the sound ever work on the problem computer? The old speakers worked when you tried them. Tried them where? I guess you have onboard sound and a sound card?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/542016

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice