Solved Audio output stopped completely after stutter.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

extonttu

So...I was listening to music from Spotify and YouTube, when suddenly the sound started to stutter and it sounded like it was going slow motion. Then I realised it only happened when other programs were open. For example audio was perfectly fine when only Spotify was open, but when I opened any other program the audio started going nuts. After restarting the computer, the sound died. I can't get any sound out of my computer in anyway and if I try to listen songs from Spotify I get a message "..song isn't available..", and that's the case with every song. My mic works perfectly thou. Music is all I have... help ;______;

System specs:
Motherboard ASRock H87M Pro 4
Processo Inter Core i5-4670K
Graphics card ASUS NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770
RAM 8 GB (2x4) DDR3 G Skill RAM
Hard drive 1 TB hard drive
OS Windows 10

Anti virus: Avast Internet Security

extonttu

Reinstalled audio drivers from Realteks site. Restarted my computer bunch of times (reinstallation demanded it) but nothing, still no sound. Then I went to Realteks HD Audio control software wich comes with the drivers I think? And I did a sound test...and my speakers lit up with oh so beautiful sound!! No idea what the fuk happened but I'm really emotional right now. Going to listen to music for the rest of the day and appreciate it the way I should.

The problem might have occured becuase of BIOS settings? bf2gameplaya talks about it here ---> http://www.tomsguide.com/forum/53441-6-soundcard-broken

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online