1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Audio playback distorts during video playback on browsers

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by some1whoNeedHelp, May 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. some1whoNeedHelp

some1whoNeedHelp Thread Starter

First Name:
    Tyler
    Hello. I have some audio issues that are causing distortion whenever I watch videos on youtube or watch streams on twitch. I updated my flash and that didn't change anything. These issues just started within the last 3 days. I tried a system restore from two weeks ago and that didn't work. I double checked my sound drivers and they are up to date. This happens in both Firefox and Google Chrome. I started Firefox in safe mode with all addons disabled and it still happened. The distortion didn't really capture very well on the video even though I can hear it. You can hear it better in the beginning. And this happens on videos that are buffered, even if I wait 5 minutes, this still occurs. I can try a different video once I get back from school(have to leave right now) if you want to hear the distortion better.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!