[Audio Problem] AsRock 970 Pro3 R2.0 Motherboard No Output

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JustDevilz

Morning, Evening, Afternoon.
Who ever reads this, I've got a problem "obviously"

I just got my hands onto a New Computer something around a Week Ago, it's meeting all my standarts for the Price. But My problem is that it seemingly doesn't output any sound. The Motherboard comes with the Realtek High Definiton Audio Codec. I've got a Logitech G230 Headset which is basicly a "plug and play" headset which doesn't need any drivers to work. Yes the headset does Function on other devices but when I plug it in either the front jacks or the ones in the back, no audio is running through. The Audio Manager showes that sound is running through the actuall device (front or back jacks) when for example, I play a Video/Song or Audio Test but nothing is coming out on my End. I've tried reinstalling the Realtek HD Driver from the Webside, from the Disk that comes with the AsRock Motherboard and from Windows itself, nothing worked. Suprisingly it plays sound when i plug an LCD TV to it, then it does seem to send the actuall audio through. I'm pretty much helpless and out-of-ideas by now. Before any Responses fly in, Yes I've checked if everything is correctly plugged in, inside the computer.

Thanks for every Helpful Soul that comes by in the Future =)

Have a Good One !

bobs-here

Bob
I just got my hands onto a New Computer something around a Week Ago, it's meeting all my standarts for the Price. But My problem is that it seemingly doesn't output any sound.
as a new machine without audio and all thats been tried to resolve the issue, i'd be thinking of getting in touch with the vendor and manufacturer.

audio should be available whether the machine required driver updates or not. but some obvious changes can sometimes be overlooked. also, sound would be emitted without a headset.

retracing the obvious to see if any setting has been inadvertently toggled. go to control panel and go through the menu settings to see if mute has been checked and keep the music playing so it will alert you if anything changes. go into windows sound settings and select default output as speakers

could try looking to see if your audio is enabled in Bios. make sure you have Realtek as your main audio device.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online