1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

audio problem in laptop win 10

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by amrit2, Feb 16, 2017 at 9:52 AM.

Advertisement
  1. amrit2

amrit2 Thread Starter

hello.. i have acer lAptop i recently bought it but i am getting audio problem

2. flavallee

flavallee Frank Trusted Advisor

What's the model name and model number of that Acer laptop?
    What's the exact SNID number and serial number on it?
    What country was it purchased in?
    What kind of audio problem are you having with that Acer laptop?

---------------------------------------------------------------

3. amrit2

amrit2 Thread Starter

first of all thanks for your reply......acer aspire ES1-522-66KQ SNID NUMBER:64302535734 IT WAS PURCHASED IN INDIA ......NO TYPE OF ERROR I M GETTING .I HAVE TRIED RESTALLING DRIVERS BUT NOTHNG WORKED.....PLEASE HELP ME...

4. flavallee

flavallee Frank Trusted Advisor

According to that SNID number, you have a Acer Aspire ES1-522 laptop which came with a Linpus Linux operating system.
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/support-product/6268?b=1&pn=NX.G2LSI.015
    It does have all the primary drivers(graphic, audio, wireless, ethernet, etc.) for Windows 10 64-bit.

--------------------------------------------------------------

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1185426