1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

audio recording during Powerpoint 2010 slide show

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by eichers, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eichers

eichers Thread Starter

I am a Special Education Para pro who is designing a Power point to train students with autism how to communicate with others appropriately. My Power point has embedded audio that plays while they see a picture of someone they know greeting them. I also have audio that plays when they click on the answer to a question asking the appropriate response. What I am wanting to do is this:

1. have the students record an audio response (during slide show) to the audio they hear
    2. save audio file to play back later in slide show
    3. play back the audio recordings made during the slide show in order with the embedded audio I insert

The purpose of the Powerpoint is to create a conversation simulator of sorts where the student can record their own voice in response to embedded audio I created in the slide show. At the end of a couple of slides they would hear the audio I embedded as well as their portion of the conversation they recorded as they watched the slide show.

Is this possible and how can I do it.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!