1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Audio Service Not Responding

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by pheonixarises, Nov 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pheonixarises

pheonixarises Thread Starter

I was playing game and suddenly it crashed, I restarted my PC and audio was not working. I tried everything uninstalling and reinstalling audio driver but it did not work. I tried troubleshooting which said my audio is not responding. I followed each method of this guide https://error24x7.tips/fix-audio-services-not-responding-windows-10/ But none of it worked. I bought new audio card installed all updated driver but audio is still not working and same message is there that my audio is not repsonding. please suggest something. I'm using windows 10.

2. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

3. davidporter

davidporter

hi....

the problem is not solved then click on the Visit dailytechposts.com! below, follow the steps in this simplest method in these posts and repair your own PC using DIY steps etc. It has helped me.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1219788

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice