Audio Silence

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Quinma

Hi, I'm hoping someone out there can help with this issue. It seems the rule with computers is fix one problem cause another, so here's mine.

Windows ME was randomly freezing everytime I left it alone for more than a minute, so I got Windows xp home ed. OS is fine, but now I have no sound at all. Checked drivers, reinstalled (I'm using Turtle Beach Santa cruz if that matters), all the little green checks are there and everything but no sound. Here's another weird thing for you to ponder... On analog output the speakers emit nothing, on digital they emit a weird static buzz when sound should be playing. The speakers are fine, they worked the day before yesterday when I got WinXP and they have power. I've tried everything I could think of, which isn't much but....Please help me out of the cone of silence!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online