1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Audio skipping

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by elevenspades, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elevenspades

elevenspades Thread Starter

I just upgraded to XP Pro SP2 the other day (I know, very late, but I just got around to it!), and since the upgrade when I listen to music in iTunes all of the audio is skipping. It sounds like what my music sounds like when I'm simultaneously printing and listening, like, system resources are focusing on printing through USB and making the music skip. Which is odd...but anyway, I unplugged all my USB devices (except my mouse) and it's still doing it. So I'm not sure what my next step is. I am using the most recent version of iTunes (6.0.5). My sound card is on-board, before I go buy a sound card to put in I want to try other solutions.

Any suggestions? :D

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/485374

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice