Audio/Sound help needed

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BillHates

I recently bought a laptop. I have noticed that my sound isn't exactly doing the best I think it can.

My laptop is a Toshiba Satellite C55D-B. It has AMD A6-6310 APU with AMD Radeon R4 Grapics 1.80 GHz. 4.00 GB RAM. 64-Bit Operating System. It's running Windows 10 Home. As for the sound card when I check my device manager I see...

Under Audio inputs/outputs
-Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio)
-Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
-Speakers (WsAudioDevice_383)
-Stereo Mix (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Under Sound, video, and game controllers
-AMD High Definition Audio Device
-Realtek High Definition Audio
-WsAudioDevice_383

I just want to get the best audio out of my machine possible. And be able to record crystal clear from when I play audio from videos online.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can or will help me out.

Oddba11

Jim
Basically, it's either working, or it isn't. In most cases, there is no difference in "quality" between driver versions. And the driver options are limited to whatever versions are supplied by the laptop manufacturer.

Get the latest drivers from the laptop manufacturers website.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online