1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Audio & Video drivers for Windows XP

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by danekw, Feb 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. danekw

danekw Thread Starter

Hi gang....I'm hoping someone can help me, I'm very frustrated! I had to install a new hard drive last week in my Emachines T-3302 home computer, I used the re-installation cd for windows xp that came with my computer....after installing it I realized there was no audio or video driver installed with this....my computer won't play any clips of any kind and there is no sound what so ever and the computer is running slow. I've searched for 3 days now for the right video and audio driver for this computer, I think the video driver is from S3 Graphics...the specs for my Emachine says it should be a "S3 Graphics Unichrome Pro" 64mb DDR Shared memory AGP 8x slot available for upgrade. The Audio driver I think is from Realtek, specs: AC '97 Audio, Dolby 5.1 (6-channel) Can anyone help me with finding the proper D/L for this??? PLEASE! I hope this makes sense....I'm a very green with computers....thanks a bunch!
    Dane

2. bearone2

bearone2 Banned

see if you can get the drivers for your specific model from emachines, i had to do it for a dell desktop a while back.

i needed chipset, video, sound and nic/ethernet.

3. Rich-M

Rich-M

You need top go to the eMachine site, chooses support and downloads and then put in your model number to find them.

4. ozrom1e

ozrom1e

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/544144

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice