1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Audio-video out of sync in video processing in Ulead Video Studio

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by yashrose, Oct 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yashrose

yashrose Thread Starter

I video conference speeches and process them to VCD format. I capture video on miniDV tape or directly on computer using 1394 (firewire) port. I take audio seperately from mixer into computer using 'audacity' or 'accoustica' program. I use Ulead Video Studio 8 to match video & audio and then process it. These 2 streams match well in the begining, but then these go out of sync by upto 5 sec. Need help urgently.

Using Core2Duo desktop, 4 GB DDR2 RAM (800MHz FSB), SATA Hard Disk 7200 rpm.

2. fairnooks

fairnooks Banned

The problem is that the framerates are a little bit different and there is no keyframe info for each to keep themselves in sync.

In fact some media companies deliberately introduce keyframe errors so that conversion prgrams and the like don't keep the video and audio in sync.

I'm still waiting for a good solution myself but at least you know you're not the only one with the problem by a long shot.

3. Hempa

Hempa

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/636996

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice