1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Audiogalaxy without spyware tip

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by rojam, Dec 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. rojam

rojam Thread Starter

2. FlaFoci

FlaFoci

I D/L it earlier, works great. :D Thanks

3. deuce

deuce

I have been looking for a non-spyware solution for the AudioGalaxy satellite (although not searching very hard) and couldn't find it anywhere... thanks for the link! :)

4. joe2cool

joe2cool

Hi ! guys so all 'SPYWARE' IS GONE when using this TIP ;)

How do you rate 'AUDIOGALAXY' over 'WINMX' I find 'WINMX' a bit sluggish, quite a bit of waiting !! :)

All views & comments appreciated !! :)

:cool:

5. gud2bkng

gud2bkng

Thank you, I have used quite a few different peer-to-peer programs, for mp3's and ever since napster changed, Audio-galaxy has been my first choice.

Ad-Aware is a great utility, and one a friend told me about a year ago, it is worth downloading, highly recommended.

6. joe2cool

joe2cool

APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS !!! :)

7. joe2cool

joe2cool

Hi!!! just wondering is the link for the spyfree audiogalaxy still valid ?? :confused:
    Once installed had problems... past the username etc, kept saying no account of that name !! :(

Any views or comments welcome & appreciated !! :)

8. innus

innus

Yeah, I agree! Since napster became rubbish, AudioG is the fastest and best. I feel though, that it would benefit from a 'cancel transfer' button on the satalite, so that you can cancel songs without having to go on the website....

9. Chris A

Chris A

Kaza lite works for me.. Just like Morpheus and regular Kaza but with no adds or spyware.. I love the function of get from more sources.

I saved the EXE on my drive but it is out at some of the bigger download sites. Cant find it drop me a PM and I might be able to mail it out to you.

10. joe2cool

joe2cool

Hi Chris A... so the Kazaa Lite works just the same as the regular version & NO SPYWARE whats so ever ??

THX for tip !! :)

11. Chris A

Chris A

Yes it works great... Make sure you give a bogus mail addy when you register though...

12. joe2cool

joe2cool

CHEERS!!

appreciated :)

13. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/63264

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice