1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Australia all things great & small found down under

Discussion in 'Photo Album' started by yes_puleeze, Mar 5, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. poochee

poochee

Neat pics!

2. yes_puleeze

yes_puleeze Thread Starter

thanks poochee :) I had a lovely time out there

3. yes_puleeze

spending some time in Adelaide where I lived for some 20 odd years ....acted like a tourist.......jetty photos sunsets taken at Semaphore and Grange .......swans photographed at Barkers Inlet Wetlands .........more pics at facebook link below if you are interested there are 2 albums ..look for Grange & Semaphore in the titles .....had such a lovely time even had dolphins turn up when i was watching the sunset at Grange jetty

Attached Files:

4. poochee

poochee

More beautiful pics! Gorgeous sky!

The pier reminds me of a pier on Lake Michigan that we fished off when I was a kid.:)

5. yes_puleeze

thanks Poochee yes it was amazing the red sunset it was hard to choose which photo to post ..........nice memories for you :)

6. Littlefield

Littlefield

Cool shot with the backlighted waves shooting up underneath the pier and that is a nice sunset.

7. yes_puleeze

thanks Littlefield it was a nice time .......nikon currently has my right arm :(

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1043921