1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Authorized Dell Repair - New York City

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by mandy123, Jan 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mandy123

mandy123 Thread Starter

Hey All,

I'm looking for an authorized Dell repair in Manhattan, NYC. My warranty has expired, and my laptop's fan no longer works. Does anyone know of a place in Manhattan?

Thanks,

(If I have posted this in the wrong forum, please feel free to repost it in the correct place.)

2. ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

If your warranty has expired then why take it to a authorized repair centre? You don't have to , you can take it to whoever you like.

3. mandy123

mandy123 Thread Starter

I thought "authorized" meant someone who was certified to work on Dells.

4. ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

It doesn't necessarily mean the person who's going to look at your PC is certified in anyway.

5. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

I think I'd find a shop with a good reputation, rather than worry about being "Dell Certified", whatever that might mean. :)

6. nostrand

nostrand

Hey man!
    Try do your laptop repair with Bnytech Inc. They are good techs and have most of the parts right in the office on West 35th St., fixed my Dell within 3 hours. Fair price. Type "Bnytech: in google to find them.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/531730