1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Auto Minimize

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by busel, Nov 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. busel

busel Thread Starter

My laptop started about 3 weeks ago, starts to auto minimize(as if i pressed alt+tab) my applications ( from games to internet explorer and such) for about every 30- 1 hour. but nowadays, it starts to auto minimizing every 10-15 min and once in a while it will auto minimize 3-5 times within 1 minutes. i hvae always disable my touch pad because i use a microsoft mouse, so i thought the mouse was the problem,but i used it on my friend laptop it does not auto minimize the applications. i also have tried to change the screen resolution and such none seems to work. if anybody knows how to fix this please let me know.

2nd) i know this is not windows 7 problem but more of a codec problem.
    starting 3 weeks ago i also receive frequent codec problems. once in a while when i right clicked either a file/ shortcut/ application i use, i receive debug error. it says:

HEAP CORRUPTION DETECTED: after normal block(# 345/ various number) at 0x(0000000000940A860/various number)
    CRT detected that the application wrote to memory after end of heap buffer.

I'm not good at computer so, step by step fix guide would be appreciated. as for number 2, i put vairous number because i tried couple times and look up the number they various every time.
    once again thank you

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1027779

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice