1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Auto Shut Down

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by km698, Jan 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. km698

km698 Thread Starter

I am looking for a software (unless it's already in my PC and I just don't know it) that will allow me to shut down my daughters computer at a certain time and allow her to start it up at a certain time. We will be networked via a router. I had thought of PCAnywhere but I don't think that would be what I am looking for. Is there a softwhere out there that can do this either remotely from my computer or if I install it in hers?

2. 1002richards

1002richards Retired Trusted Advisor

3. cincykid

cincykid

4. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

It's easy to shutdown, not so easy to startup. :) You can schedule SHUTDOWN.EXE using task scheduler to shutdown the system.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/536294

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice