1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

AutoCad 2000/ AC1ST15.DLL error

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by MARTY_K, Sep 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MARTY_K

MARTY_K Thread Starter

I recently tried to upgrade from autocad 2000 to mechanical desktop 6.Upon trying to open MDT6, I received an error message;Acad has caused an error in AC1ST15.DLL and will now close.When I closed out the error message then I received the next message; ASOEHOOK.DLL file cannot start.I thought that I had purchased corrupted software so I reinstalled autocad 2000 but started receiving the same error messages when the software had previously run with no problems.I was wondering if I needed a Registry Cleaner software but I'm looking for advice period.Thanks

2. kath100

kath100

3. MARTY_K

MARTY_K Thread Starter

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/269271

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice