1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

AutoCad printing

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by bronyaur, Oct 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. bronyaur

bronyaur Thread Starter

I hope someone can help me here.

When AutoCad 14 prints out the titles i.e. the company name and others, which should be bold are coming out faint.

I have changed the pen thicknesses according to the correct pens so that when the title is yellow on screen it should be printed in bold.

I have read all the manuals and tried to fix this but can't overcome the problem.

Does anyone know what to do to sort this?

Thanx in advance.

2. Anne Troy

Anne Troy

First Name:
    Anne
    Hi, bronyaur. No help with AutoCad from me, but most printing issues are due to the need to update the driver. Make sure you have the most recent driver for your combined Model and operating system version.

Also, the need to clean up the hard drive can cause really bizarre printing problems, or maybe you just need to clean out your temp folder. Read some instructions here: www.theofficeexperts.com/cleanyourpc.htm

Good luck!

3. bronyaur

bronyaur Thread Starter

Dreamboat, thanx for your reply.

The PC had a hard drive failure so I re-installed everything and it worked fine. Then, hey presto, the hard drive failed again so I went through the same routine. However, this time the printing is funny and I can't see what I've done differently from before.

The problem is still there any I am sure there is a setting I need to change in AutoCad but don't know where.

I appreciate your quick response - thanx!

4. Anne Troy

Anne Troy

First Name:
    Anne
  5. bronyaur

bronyaur Thread Starter

Dreamboat, thanx again for your speedy response and help!!!!!

You're right, I checked the other site out and they had nothing to offer me.

I really appreciate your input!!

Thanx again.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/169906

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice