Autoclicker?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

TechMan97

Hi, can anyone tell me a place where I can find a good, spyware-free, freeware autoclicker? After searching it on google, seems like most of them are infected with spyware and viruses, plus they're shareware. So you're basically paying to get infected with viruses. :mad: Anyone know where I can find a good one?

TechMan97

Ok..since nobody knows what an autoclicker is, how about an autorefresher? :rolleyes: In my case, they'll basically do the same thing.

Not that there's a legitimate use for these but...

Just make a .html file, and put in it

<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="1">
<iframe src="http://blah.com/blah"></iframe>

If you mean trying to get an unfair advantage in a game where auto-clicking isn't allowed, then we can't help here.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Never thought of an on-line game, I'm not really much of a PC gamer. :) I fail to see the point of equipping your computer so it can beat the other players, where's the fun in that? :confused: :rolleyes:

He probaby is trying to cheat an online game, but if the game doesn't stop people from using an autoclicker, I don't see any reason we shouldn't help him.

Well, games like runescape forbid them in their policy, and i think violating a company's policy can be considered "illegal"

LOL, how is violating a rule in an internet game illegal?
We don't even know that its a game, somebody assumed that and posted it.

That would be me, but I have heard way to many people in online MMORPGs looking for autoclickers, basically they use it to macro themselves into the hall of fame which is against pretty much every online game that involves many people company rules.

Terms and conditions and all those policies, if you do not abide by them it is against the rules and it hurts other people's ability to succeed in the games.

Ofcourse he may have a perfectly valid reason for an autoclicker that may not even involve a game :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online