1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Autocomplete Help (Not Browser Related)

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by rhymes, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhymes

rhymes Thread Starter

First off, this is not browser related. I have never used IE and things still autocomplete when I am using it. I have borrowed a computer from work, and I have been going crazy trying to figure out which, if any, software could be saving passwords. I have deleted all browsing data on both Chrome and IE.

Could it be Norton Internet Security? This computer is a premade HP Desktop and came with a lot of preloaded crap. Thanks for reading and any help.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!