AutoComplete issue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Janetlydia

We have AutoComplete enabled on our computer. My question is, will just the email addresses entered on a certain site show up in the drop down menu, or will all email addresses entered on other sites show up on the drop down menu too? It has become an issue, and I really need to know I am not crazy. My husband thinks I have opened another facebook, because an email address showed up yesterday (that I have never used on facebook, and haven't used for anything in 2 years). I know that I only have one, but he does not believe me.

valis

if you've never deleted the files, chances are that it will retain all the info you've entered into it. If this is an old email addy, I'd say that was the case.

hth,

v

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Time to get a new husband.
No, not really, the use of the AutoComplete will be there IF the address was ever used on that machine since the autocomplete was set up.
That said, one can go in and clear out ALL of the settings and start over.

Janetlydia

LOL. Thank you! It is good to know I am not crazy and making new facebook accounts in my sleep or something!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online