1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Automatic email reminder for Excel Data on multiple due date

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by sadathulla, Dec 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadathulla

sadathulla Thread Starter

Dear Team,

I have gone though the below thread, which helps somewhat on my requirement but not completely. Please need you kind help on VBA code. Sorry if i have missed any other thread which would have met my requirement.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/...ue-date-reminder-based-on-excel-file.1129238/

Here is my requirement...
    I have a data in excel (attached file) basically its a re-assigment project which needs 3 tasks.
    • Column A to E are filled manually which need not be automatic.
    • Column F has a formula for 29 days date for Column B and accordingly Column H for column F.
    • Column G & H are the status of task action.
    every day we are manually opening the WB and checking for daily pending assignments in column H & F for today's date.

Can you please help me with a VBA code which should send a email notification/reminder not to individual email addresses instead it should send an email to me, If the Column F & H has today's date i.e. current date with the table of data in body of email and update the status as Done in excel sheet once the email has triggered.

Hope you will help me on this. Many Thanks in advance

Example of email

upload_2017-12-24_22-16-24.png

Attached Files:

2. sadathulla

sadathulla Thread Starter

Dear All,

Happy New Year:) Any luck on the solution.

Appreciate your help !!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1201670

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice