1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Automatic Email reminder in excel

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Vinny1959, Jan 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Vinny1959

Vinny1959 Thread Starter

Hi,

I'm kinda new to VBA and excel programming and am looking for a way of sending an automated reminder 60 days before the expiry of training already completed. column G contains the email recipients, Column E has a title Asbestos Awareness and the cells in column E the expiry dates for employees.

I would appreciate if anyone has sample code I could try.

Thanks sooooooooooo much for any help or advice.

Regards

Vinny

2. Keebellah

Keebellah Hans Trusted Advisor

Hi Vinny,
    welcome to the forum, you're the second one this week with the same question, and just like the other poster I do not think you took the time to search for similar posts.
    I suggest you do hat, there are several posts with the similar questions and also with the answres and code provided.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1142028