Automatic Email When a Criteria is Met

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mudo2219

Hello Everyone,

I need help to get a VBA code that allows me to send an email once an IF formula returns a TRUE statement.
I have my formula on column Y (saying that if there is a machine down for over 30 minutes, an engineer should be contacted) Since there are more than one engineer, I also have a VLOOKUP formula on column R that is returning the correct name of the engineer in charge of the machine; so I want to use that column as the email address. In column A I have what I want to be the subject, so that once the code looks through the rows if any of them meet the criteria an automatic email will be send through Outlook.

P.S. the spreadsheet is constantly updating through a query, and there can be about 200 records every day.

I really appreciate your help with this!

Regards,

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online