automatic log-on for Windows 2000/XP?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mraaron012

my library has eight Public internet terminals in our department, and each morning it's time consuming to log them all on individually. Is there a way to log each one on automatically? I'm pretty sure there is, but I don't know how to do it? Thanks in advance.

crjdriver

Go to control panel>users and passwords. Select the account you want to auto logon. Clear the checkmark from "users must enter a name etc" go to advanced and clear checkmark from "require users to press clt/alt/del to logon."

if you download a tweakui for winxp or 2000 there is a logon option in there where you type in th eusername and password you want to automnatically logon and it will automatically

amasing that!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online