Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Chigurl

Please help. I was watching a movie on my laptop when all of a sudden it restarted and started automatic repair but keeps saying automatic repair couldn't repair your pc with only two options, to shut down or advanced options. I tried advanced options and it listed 4 options
Continue
Use a device
Troubleshoot
Turn off your pc
When I clicked in continue it took me back to automatic repair. Then I try use a device but I don't have an empty usb or drive for that. Then I tried troubleshoot, refresh your pc and reset your pc both asked me to "insert your windows installation or recovery media to continue and I have no idea what those means".
Recovery manager did nothing for me too
Please help me. My hp model is HP 650
Windows 8 or 10(can't remember what i updated to last month).

Attachments

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
What is the exact serial number(S/N) and product number(P/N) on your "HP 650"?
What is the exact Windows version on its Certificate-Of-Authenticity sticker?

-------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online