1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Automatic Repair Loop

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by ABriggs, Jan 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ABriggs

ABriggs Thread Starter

Hello,

I am having trouble with my HP laptop. It was upgraded to Windows 10 when I received it. It's an older version so the warranty is up. It's model 15-f098nr. It's suck in an automatic repair loop. I've tried all the advanced options listed. I don't have access to another pc to boot log it. The reset failed. The restore failed. The command prompts I've tried failed. I can't do the system image recovery. The system tests passed. I do need a new battery. So that test was irrelevant as it didn't read it. It said the memory was fine.
    I get this error message: C:WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrial.txt
    I'm not sure what to do from here. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
    Ameerah

2. managed

managed Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Allan
    Try the steps in this video :-

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  3. ABriggs

ABriggs Thread Starter

Thank you for responding. Unfortunately, it did not work. It sent me back to the same log file error message.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1221425

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice