automating process

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

indt335

I have about a thousand or so documents that I will be inputing to my PC using a memory card (from a digital camera). I will be burning two or three of these photos onto a blank CD because each CD has to be sent to a different person. Is there a way that I can automate this process down to a single click of the mouse (for each CDR)

thanks

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
I'm having some difficulty with how, since you are "burning two or three", there seems to be a selective process going on there. As far as burning the CD-R, I think Autoit would do the automation in question for that part of the process.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
You might be able to use Autoit to move a single file from the folder, say the first file, and then burn it to a CD, also automated using AutoIt. However, if there's a manual selection of which file(s) are to be burned, that's not something you can fully automate for obvious reasons.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online