Automation and Productivity

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Martial33

Phil
Hi folks.

I was able to set up my mac so that when it opens, my browser automatically opens and all the last pages I was on also opened.

What would be great is if there were some app that, when the computer is started, a screen would come up, divided into several (customizable) areas, with a calendar, time, appointments, things to do list that you can check off to keep you on task you know? This would be great for those of us with ADHD!

The calendar, to do list and appointments should all be tied together. I've tried "Evernote" too complicated for me and you have to have an online account. I don't want to open more online accounts. If there was some add on for chrome, that might work since I already have a gmail account.

Do you know of anything like this that would work for desktop mac?

oh, and it has to be compatible with 10.6.8. thanks.

I've attached a simple, possible interface.

calendar.jpg

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online