AutoStart DVDs

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

domo1944

I would like DVDs to autostart using Power DVD when I insert them. This used to work but stopped suddenly. Anyone know how to get it going again?

domo1944

Yes. I think it is a Windows problem and not a PowerDVD problem. This feature used to work and then stopped suddenly. I install and deinstall a lot of software and I'm pretty sure that one of the install/deinstalls caused this problem.

MysticEyes

Banned
Try Control Panel-> Folders Options-> File Types. Find DVD Video, hit Advanced and enter the proper info.

See attachment, or try uninstalling reinstalling PDVD.

Attachments

domo1944

I had already checked this and it is correctly configured to play DVD Video with PowerDVD.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online