P3-450

Hey People:)

I want to put a avatar of my own but i cant seem to find the option in Usercp

Is this possible?

Yep, hit 100 posts and you can upload you're very own personal avatar.

until then, you're stuck with the several hundred that TechGuy has provided!;):D

Not too tough to do.

Just stray into random and you may find you have opinions on loads of stuff!;):D

Of course, you may never find your way out again, but you're guranteed to love your stay in the house of pain!;):D

P3-450

I must say after browsing through the forums here, i think it wont be hard either:)

You have a pretty good'n here, im sure ill enjoy my stay(y)

Not sure about the pain though:eek:

Just wait till you cross swords with someone!!;):D

seriously, though . . .

it is a great bunch of folks here, so welcome, and good luck!;):D

H

HexStar

I don't see what the point of having to get 100 posts first is though. It only incourages spamming and uneeded posting. I think custom avatars should be uploadable at the start.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
And he's gotten some brownie points today by assisting me ;)

HexStar, Tech Guy's logic on that is why should someone post 1 or two times, upload a special image that takes up space, then leave to never post again ;)

H

HexStar

Well true. But isn't there a setting in the admin cp that deletes user accounts if they're inactive for a certain amount of time that you could use instead?

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
And I or Tech Guy are supposed to do a search? Daily? Weekly? Monthly??????

H

HexStar

No, I think there's a setting where u say in the admin cp, if a user is inactive for x days, then delete the account. I think u should use that feature insetad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online