1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Avermedia Tv Tuner Card's Video is not clear

Discussion in 'Apple Mac' started by akshai25790, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akshai25790

akshai25790 Thread Starter

Hello ! I am Akshai . I bought an AVERMEDIA Usb type Tv Tuner Card , Model No : H830M . The problem in it is , when I connect the cable wire to the Set Top Box , and the 3 pin wire from the Set Top Box to the Tv Tuner which is connected in the iMac , the video vision is blurred . It is not clear . It is coming with lines . They replaced the old Tv Tuner and gave me a fresh piece also . Still it is not coming clearly . They are telling that , I have to change some settings in my iMAC only . Can you help me in this ? But first when I bought this Product for 3 - 4 months it worked properly only . But the Kids pressed some key in the Keyboard from that time only this problem started .

2. leroys1000

leroys1000 Banned

I would guess that they have hit the zoom keys and the
    picture is too large,making it blurry.
    I am not that familiar with macs.
    Here is a list of ketboard shortcuts.
    http://allhotkeys.com/mac_os_x_keyboard_shortcuts.html
    Looks like it says option-command + and - to zoom in and out,
    but I don't know if that is for the TV program.
    Might be able to right click the video an adjust zoom from the menu.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1031511

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice