AVG Help Please

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

golferguy

Hello everyone:D I think I clicked the wrong thing! I had AVG Free now I'm being told my AVG will run out in 5 days.
Did I somehow get the trial version? If so, when it runs out will I revert back to the Free version or do I have to uninstall the trial and reinstall the Free? Any help is really appreciated.

Golferguy's Wife

Cheeseball81

Retired Moderator
Yes it sounds like you mistakenly downloaded the trial. :)

Either way, you can still get the free one. Use blue's link.

golferguy

blues_harp28 and Cheeseball81, Thanks for the response. I didn't pay for anything. When the trial runs out do I uninstall trial and reinstall Free? Just want to make sure I'm on the same page with you.

Golferguy's Wife

blues_harp28

Hi Yes Uninstall the trial version.
You cannot just install the Free version, on top of the Trial version - it will not install correctly.

As said before - uninstall - reinstall Offline.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online