AVG Update 4/06/04

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ladyjeweler

Update AVG 7.0 - AVI 262.7.0 and AVG 6.0 - 653
Added detection of new variants of Worm/Spybot, Worm/Agobot. Added detection of many new variants of trojans.
- April 06, 2004 -

(y) Cheers !! back to not getting the download, Thought things were sorted with AVG ! :confused:

ladyjeweler

I was able to get it this morning...little slow though! Sorry you're unable to get the update! :(

Thanks L J. Got it no prob.

Don't know why you are having so many problems getting the up-dates.

Did you read the link i posted ?

I think that's what fixed it for me.

GoJoAGoGo

Joe
No luck now perhaps trying again late tonight will be the ticket.

So does anyone know if people who may have AVG Professional are getting there updates easily?

Thanks,
Joe

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online