1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

AVI to VOB conversion problems

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by 346442, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 346442

346442 Thread Starter

Hi please help.

I have been burning DVDs for years however the desktop pc I'm using with Windows 7 is giving me problems when I burn AVI to VOB. I use Convert x to DVD and the discs will burn successfully however they jump during playback in all my DVD players.

I know people will suggest the DVD burner or the discs or software, even the burn speed but it's none of these. I have bought 2 brand new dvd writers and get the same problem. I have an old laptop which I recently put xp back on and use the same software and discs with no problems, it's just this pc.

I even went as far as a dual boot so I had XP on the same desktop machine but I get the same problems with XP and Windows 7. I can burn MP3's and playback is fine on all MP3 players.

Any ideas? :confused:

Thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1090940

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice