1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Avid Xpress Pro

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by RonaldMacDonald, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RonaldMacDonald

RonaldMacDonald Thread Starter

Hello, all.
    I'm trying to install Avid Xpress Pro onto my PC. After I insert the installation disc a screen pops up telling me my operating system does not support this program. I have a Windows Vista Home Basic and a 32-bit OS. What's the problem?

-Ronald

2. hariscris

hariscris

The Avid Xpress Pro software offers professional video, audio, film, effects, and encoding tools plus custom music creation software for both Mac and PC platforms in a single box. The software supports native HDV and DVCPRO HD for acquisition, editing, and output; real-time effects and 2:3 pulldown insertion over FireWire; and Avid DNxHD encoding to create effects, transitions, and titles with uncompromised image quality. Avids unique Open Timeline enables users to mix HDV, DVCPRO HD, and Avid DNxHD formats with SD and DV media in the same timeline in real-time, eliminating the time-consuming process of incorporating media from multiple sources into a single project. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.

Affordable Health Insurance PA | Senior Health Insurance of Pennsylvania

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/952536

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice