1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Avira Antivir Personal (free)

Discussion in 'General Security' started by don1982, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. don1982

don1982 Thread Starter

I have downloaded this app but when I try to update I get error message "Sceduler not loaded" and update is stopped. I cant figger out what to do to "load scheduler" - can anyone help

2. boo5790

boo5790 It's My Birthday!

Hi Don, you can try uninstalling it and reinstalling it and see if that fixes anything. I had the same problem awhile back and reinstalling it fixed the problem. Also here is the link for the avira forum, there might be some help in there or you can register and ask about your problem if a reinstall doesnt fix it. Also I am sure that one of the members here will have some ideas to help you out.

3. wgman21

wgman21

Here's the link

http://forum.avira.com/wbb/index.php?langid=1

4. boo5790

boo5790 It's My Birthday!

Thanks wgman, I new I forgot something

5. don1982

don1982 Thread Starter

Hi Tried to uninstall/install problem persists - uninstall was not easy either - I will try avirsa forum as you suggest - -thanks D

6. don1982

don1982 Thread Starter

I have tried to uninstall but failed - process stopped half way both with CCleaner and windows XP control panel uninstaller - I have read about nod32 but still undecided

7. don1982

don1982 Thread Starter

I have tried to uninstall but failed - process stopped half way both with CCleaner and windows XP control panel uninstaller - I have read about nod32 but still undecided

8. hrlow2

hrlow2

Try uninstalling by using Absolute Uninstaller or REvo Uninstaller.
    I personally use Avira and have never had problems with it.
    The NOD32 I have heard about is a "pay-for" program, whereas Avira has the free version which is plenty good.

9. don1982

don1982 Thread Starter

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/872141

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice