Avira Uninstall

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gorper99

Cannot remove-Tried uninstall fron control panel.Message(Setup could not determine the feature control file or was not able to read it correctly{Error Code:7} What do I try next?

gorper99

UsedRevo-On startup I still get the message-Unable to find file(C:programFiles\Avira\AntivirDesktop\ccplg.xml).?How do I get rid of this?

boo5790

It's My Birthday!
did you use the avira removal tool?. If that doesnt work then try reinstalling it and then use the avira removal tool. Use it a couple of times restart after you remove it. If that fails then try doing a restore to before the problem started

jhonas

Banned
Hi friend just try to remove this from safe mode. When window starts it wll ask you to windows starts normally or in safe mode then go to safe mode and try to uninstall avira

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online