1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Avira Uninstall

Discussion in 'General Security' started by gorper99, Oct 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. gorper99

gorper99 Thread Starter

Cannot remove-Tried uninstall fron control panel.Message(Setup could not determine the feature control file or was not able to read it correctly{Error Code:7} What do I try next?

2. boo5790

boo5790

3. gorper99

gorper99 Thread Starter

UsedRevo-On startup I still get the message-Unable to find file(C:programFiles\Avira\AntivirDesktop\ccplg.xml).?How do I get rid of this?

4. boo5790

boo5790

did you use the avira removal tool?. If that doesnt work then try reinstalling it and then use the avira removal tool. Use it a couple of times restart after you remove it. If that fails then try doing a restore to before the problem started

5. jhonas

jhonas Banned

Hi friend just try to remove this from safe mode. When window starts it wll ask you to windows starts normally or in safe mode then go to safe mode and try to uninstall avira

6. torkymax

torkymax

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/956719