Avtar in the House!

Avtar

All right, so here I am. A final year Computer Science student from India. In the last eight months of college, after that, done with my undergraduate course. :)

I take interest in all things computers, specifically Web Development and the Internet. Previous programming experience in C, C++, C#, Java and COBOL from the Systems Programming side and CSS, XHTML, JavaScript, PHP, XML, ActionScript, Ajax from the Web Programming side. I started off as a Web Designer and learnt Photoshop, soon also picked up the basics of Cinema 4D. Beta tested a lot of software, was invited and participated in the closed beta testing of the ProBoards forum software as well. *nod*

So yeah, I've tried to get involved in pretty much everything possible so far. And here I am.[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online