Award BIOS upgrade

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

yeager78

I need to upgrade my BIOS so my 200 MHz AMD-K6 will recognize my new 20 GB hard drive. The only problem is I can't find where to get my new BIOS? Does anyone have any hints?

thanks

Generally the bios upgraded come for the motherboard manufacturer or the computer manufacturer.

You could probably get away with using a disk overlay if you can't find the bios. Most harddrive manufacturers offer them for download to install drives on older systems.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online