aWireless Networking problem that local Computer shop IT's can solve for me

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Lifetank

Hi guys, ty for this great site and here is my Problem

We run an Extremly Large Wireless Network 1000's of people, u can find the it here www.wug.za.net this is not my Wireless Network but i am connected to it, we have our own Wireless network but we are connected to this large wireless network aswell, like Network in the network

What im trying tyo do is share my internet connection ( Iburst) it doesnt have a router ( im a nub) its a UTD if that helps and share it with a friend .. now for me to reach this friend

1.) i run a 176 Meter Network cable down the Telephone line ( im in a ditch and have no signal) theres 2 Switches ( hubs) in between the 176 meter network cable to boost the power cuase the cable is to long then enters a Tic ( Netgear Router) which sends the signal 5 miles to another Netgear ROuter that bouncer to another Netgear Router and then finally from that netgear router into a switch and in to the friends COmputer

2.) all this is running fine we can ping share, connect play games what ever is needed, i want that guy to use my internet aswell

what information do u require from me to help me solve this

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online