1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

axixpad help

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by hangman75200, Jan 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. hangman75200

hangman75200 Thread Starter

i pick up an axispad controler at wal-mart, installed the software, and now i cant get it to work with any games.

is this a piece or am i doing somthing wrong?

please help!!!!!!! :confused:

2. McTimson

McTimson

What games are you trying to get it to work with? Some games don't have gamepad support.

Click Start->Control Panel->Game controllers, and make sure it's configured properly there first. Then, open the game you're trying to play it with and configure the buttons for it in the game.

3. hangman75200

hangman75200 Thread Starter

ive tried several games none work. how do i know if they are game pad supported? im new to playing games on a pc. what are good games that work with game pad?

4. McTimson

McTimson

Well, what games have you tried? Usually racing and flight simulators will have support, most action games don't really put them in, because it's just easier to use the keyboard. Usually the box of the game will say it has support for joysticks or something, maybe in the requirements part of it...

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/324664

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice