1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

axview

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by Firestormz, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firestormz

Firestormz Thread Starter

I am not sure if this is a windows problem or not, so I am posting it here. I just got a popup box that read "axview, enter your name and password now"

The only place that I found information on this was from a gmail discussion group, the message read this:

"Here's the message I've been getting with this login window that keeps
    popping up when I'm already signed in to my google account:

The server 64.4.232.62 at axview requires a username and password.

Warning: This server is requesting that your username and password be
    sent in an insecure manner (basic authentication without a secure
    connection).

Sometimes, it's a different IP address as well. This just started
    about a week ago. It pops up several times a day, every day! It's
    annoying!!!

Please anyone with any help on how to stop this?

(I've never logged into it either) "

I believe this is the same problem that I am experiencing. Anyone know what this is?

-- Thank you, in advance :)

P.S. I did notice that when googling "axview" some of the sites are written in chinese, and I did register for a site today called "ioffer.com" in which I had to click on an activation button in my gmail (alot of the sellers on this site were based in china). big mistake?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/650662

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice