1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

ayudaaaaa

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by NiceSilva, Apr 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. NiceSilva

NiceSilva Thread Starter

Tengo Este Pequeño digital photo viewer fc escrito atras, Tuve Un Problema de Equipo y cuando quiero ingresarle fotos, me dice que tengo que formatearlo, pero le doy formatear y no me lo permite, las fotos que tenia antes, las borre, para meter las mias, pero creo que borre algo mas y ya no puedo otilizarlo, Ahora no tengo el software el en Este Caso.

(Vi ALGUIEN se hizó Una Pregunta similares, Pero sí me informó el párrafo Iniciar mi Propio hilo)

ayudaaaaaaaaaaaa.. y gracias...

2. Bernardo

Bernardo

Es mejor para hablar en ingles ;) este sitio es desde los Estados Unidos ;)

3. NiceSilva

NiceSilva Thread Starter

:( gracias

4. Bernardo

Bernardo

Cual marca es?

5. lordsmurf

lordsmurf

Puedo leer y escribir en español, pero prefero a respondir en inglés... okay?

I didn't understand all the words in your question, and Google Translate just makes it worse.
    No comprendo "otilizar" -- que es?

It sounds like you're computer had a problem, then you fixed it, but now your photos are gone?
    Is that it? Or did I totally misunderstand.

The other option is you're having some trouble re-formatting a memory card.

I lost a bit in translation, don't read/write/speak as much as I did a decade ago. :(

6. Bernardo

Bernardo

I think she meant "utilizarlo"

I also think she has some kind of digital picture frame deal and is trying to put her photos onto it, but, is being told she needs to format it, but when she formats it, it tells her she can't.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/915677

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice