1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Aztech DSL600EW Vs D-link DSL-2640U

Discussion in 'Networking' started by namo, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. namo

namo Thread Starter

I have ADSL line with 12Mbps download and 1Mbps upload. Which of the two modem mention below are better:

Aztech DSL600EW

Or

D-link DSL-2640U

?

I am not interested in Wireless. I am just using Ethernet and I want a modem that preform better in term of speed, low noise , ... ext ( the factor important for the speed of ADSL line.

2. namo

namo Thread Starter

I am at the fastest speed for ADSL2+ so the difference show. It seems that Aztech DSL600EW has higher download speed but lower upload speed.
    With the Aztech I get Downstream / Upstream (Kbps) 14459/871

but with D-link I get Downstream / Upstream (Kbps) 13639/921

I am still looking for other tested modem that preform better because I will be increasing my speed to 24Mbps download and 1Mbps upload.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/977646

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice