Azureus (bittorrent) really slow

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

CF128

Hey I recently just got broadband and wanted to try it out and see if it was much faster. I got 512kb/s adsl but when i'm downloading in azureus the status light is always on yellow which means that I have no remote connection and it also said that it might be a NAT error. This ultimately results in me getting speeds of around 5-10kbs. I have tried fowarding ports 6881-6999 on my linksys router and also allowing them in the windows XP firewall but I still get the yellow light.

Please any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

As sekirt said, the rules here don't allow for this discussion, but if you Google "File Sharing / P2P Forum" you may find a forum that will help you :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online